Thursday, June 18, 2009

We Are Out of Here

Buttoned up and rolling. JazDog is putting on her goggles and getting ready for the long haul. We will be doing a short shot to Olympia this morning/afternoon and spend the evening with Mover T and the Donna Lynn.

I feel a sense of dislocation; with all the things going on in the world today I am just turning it off and walking away. I guess, in my self view, there is no longer anything I can do about the Affairs of Men -- no white papers to write, no candidate to advise, no organization to develop, no march to walk, not even the old men to sit and grouse with...I have done all the damage to be done...now it is just me and the dog chasing the horizon from dawn to dusk. I here by abandon my place on the Wheel to those with vision, energy and a thirst for vain power/glory...it is yours do as you may.

As is appropriate at these times, it is raining hard...the soft wet had of Washington pushing me out the door to a new solo adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Where in the world is Grey Deacon today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! I look forward to following your travels. GPS link? Is that a real time locator. I'm thinking it should be on a secure site- you do have stalkers!

    ReplyDelete