Friday, June 5, 2009

This is the learning phase of blogging for me and I want to point out that Jaz is no help what so ever. The above picture is this morning's run. She is ready to hit the road.

The Blog is a major undertaking for me. Learning new things is not as easy as it was in the past. The next thing on the agenda for the Blog is to set up the links to my GPS Spot.

I am down to the baseline details of leaving for over a year. I have to tamp down the desire to just throw the last of the stuff in, button everything down and hit the road.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be hornswoggled if I know if I'm on this damn thing or not...I am very cyber challenged, but maybe....anyway, let me know if you're getting this, and I am fem150, not Jim Gilman...its a long story. Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going? Let us know whats happening, maybe we'll see you in September in Wyoming

    ReplyDelete